Re: [RC] Cool Medic vests -- any problems?? - Crysta Turnage

I have had the exact same issues with mine.  It's been a huge disappointment.  The "beads" seem to have totally disappeared from my vest and it doesn't hold the water anymore.  I bought mine from Healthy as a Horse as well and spoke with Susan about it at Tevis in 2007.  One thing that is not mentioned anywhere on the product literature that I received was not to wash it in a top-loading washer.

~ Crysta Turnage