[RC] free horses/foreclosure? - Kathie Ford

Hi All, I know a person who is interested in possibly taking one or more of these arabs and giving them a nice home but I deleted the contact information.

Is there anyone out there on RC that knows or has a phone number? I believe the owners name (one of them) is Kay Davis?

The gal interested is a very wonderful human being, skilled in training horses and has been involved w/horses all her life.  She's also been a past endurance rider, played polo, done search and rescue and has a total heart for all animals but especially horses.

She would like to have the contact info.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
kathie

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!