Re: [RC] waterproofing roof - Maryben Stover

My boyfriend refurbished Becky Hart's trailer and put some kind of roofing on it that is black.  Her trailer is steel.  It seems to have worked really well.  He is a retired body and fender person and knows all about that kind of stuff.

In a related idea, my Featherlite is shiny aluminum on the nose (goosneck) and with the sunshine in California actually burned the back of my seats in the truck while parked and hooked up.  At least, that is the ONLY things we can think of.  It has a diagonal burned line across each of the seats and I am thinking that it had something to do with the bars on the rear window.  I am trying to get him to find some sort of decal or paint to break up the front.  Has anybody else ever seen this?

mb