[RC] Shelter from the storm - Faustina Duffy

Hi Folks!

Just a quick note-I know there is a lot of looking and wondering about the storm coming in to the gulf coast.
For any of you who have horses looking for a place to evacuate to, I think I can help you out.  I have a BIG (240 acre)
pasture in Southwest Arkansas, just outside of Glenwood.  All mares and gelding welcome so long as they come with a clean coggins test.
I can make stall/paddock arrangements for stallions or little babies as necessary (just need a touch of lead time).  We've got nothing fancy,
but plenty of open pasture, knee deep bermuda (not even any fescue or Bahaia grass, so those of you with sensitive horses needn't fret).
I'm just south of the Ouachita National Forest, so there's GREAT trails for riding, and good fishing.  I can find room to park LQ rigs, Plug-ins avail.
Room at the house for some, motels in town if we get too deep <grin!>.  We should be plenty far inshore to not get more than severe rain,
and we're high enough to not flood.

Please understand, nips & scuffs will happen, but I currently have no vicious horses to my knowledge (and plenty of room for a horse to escape to
and still stay in pasture <grin!>).

If it gets bad, call me once you're on the road-we can work quick!

Faustina "Lucky" Duffy
870-356-4248 home
870-273-9828 cell (rarely gets signal, leave any messages for me on the home number)

>From Texarkana take hwy 71 north to hwy 70 East (about 4 miles SOUTH of DeQueen).  Turn North on Hwy 369
 (signs will be directing you towards Albert Pike Recreation Area).  Turn Left (West) on Hwy 84, go 1.2 miles, we've got the brick house on the left.