FW: [RC] Parking Trailers - sherman

I do try to be nice, it doesn’t always work. Maybe if whoever thought it was appropriate to leave the hose running onto the dirt parking lot and making more mud actually reads the post, she’ll think about it next time and treat it differently. She sure did not want to consider the negative effects at the time of the incident.  I’ve also reminded people to pick up the garbage they “accidently” swept out of their trailer at the same staging area and tried to be nice as I told them the staging area isn’t really the best place to be doing their trailer cleaning, that it gives other users a negative impression of horse owners/trail riders. Heck, maybe I’m just getting tired of seeing things like that.

Kathy

Sandy wrote:

be nice if a lot of people read it.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" A. Einstein