[RC] Parking at Pedro Hill Cronin Ranch - Sheila_Larsen

Ok there is no LAW, but the sign (that BLM put in) shows the best way to
park to get the most trailers in.  There should be enough room between the
end of the trailer and the slope to allow another trailer to pull in l
behind the parked trailer and pull up so they are parked side by side.  Ok
so if there is a lot of room like during the week is it a big deal probably
not. but on the weekends if people parked that way it would help.  With
that said though I know that once I came back from a ride and thought
somebody was going to think I was a complete idiot the way I parked but
when i arrived it was the only way for me to park and be out of the way.
When the other trailers left it just made me look like an idiot.  What does
annoy me is when people less than a horse length away from my trailer
because their tack room in on the opposite side of my trailer's tack room
so I have to lug my tack around.  Once I had to try my horse to the end of
the trailer because there wasn't enough room to tie her on either side
LOLOL.

And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath over it, and
created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any
sword.  Oh, horse.  ~Bedouin Legend