[RC] Going to SUAR? - Dodie Sable

Title: Message
I am looking for someone to share expenses (and space) to SUAR Sept 5.  I have space to take two more horses and two more people with me.  I'm near Allentown, PA.  The ride space is limited due to parking so sharing with me will be great for the ride management, too!

Email me off list.  dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dodie says:  Forget everything you believe you know about life and take it one day at a time with a smile.