[RC] Swanton Pacific - sherman

It may have been a bit intimidating at times, but I wouldn’t have missed riding “all thru the night” for the world. Yes, I would go back for a multi-day ride, call it a 2 day 100 or 2 50s, but I will miss the thrill and magic (and fear) of riding thru the night. I love the challenge of a 1 day 100,that is what pulled me into endurance riding, but I understand that if attendance is not good, then it makes more sense for the ride manager to do a 75 and/or 2 50s (or have a 2 day 100 option). Would there still be plenty of single track trail?

Kathy

Carrie wrote:

Maybe some would prefer because you don't have to ride all thru the night?  Just a thought.