[RC] Renegade Hoof Boots - Ashley Wingert

I've had really good luck with Renegades.  I've been using them for about a year now, and my father's been using them for a couple years as one of the early test subjects, and we both love them.  They're easy to put on, and when they're on, they stay put!  We ride in some rocky terrain, and a lot of deep sand wash, and one of the nice features about these boots is that they don't trap sand or rocks or water.  I've used Easyboots, Epics, and Bares in the past, and always had a lot of problems from the gaiters rubbing.  I haven't experienced rubbing problems with Renegades.  Anyone can feel free to email me with any questions as well, I'd be happy to share my Renegade experiences - echorider AT msn DOT com.

--Ashley Wingert
Gilbert, AZ