Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 4:38 PM
Subject: [RC] another question on starving horses

Will it hurt these horses to put them out on good pasture?  If the older mare has to be fed daily for the rest of her life we will more than likely put her down but I've had some great information sent to me (thanks, Ridecamp) and it appears that maybe she is just going thru a phase because of the starvation and dehydration, time will tell.  Linda