[RC] Turkey Creek - Sarah L. Jarvis

I heard a rumor that the Turkey Creek endurance ride in Co. Springs, CO has been cancelled due to fires??  I live in Aurora and haven’t heard of any fires down there.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I have an e-mail in to the ride manager.

Sarah L. Jarvis

  ~From balance comes true unity...

       From unity comes infinite possibilities~

          http://www.InfiniteEquestrian.com

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com