[RC] Virginia Highlands Endurance Challenge - marshall Bates

We want to thank Don and Nicki Mueten and gang for a fantastic ride weekend. Don was even able to order great weather for us. Everything seemed to run smooth from this riders viewpoint- from parking directions all the way thru breakfast on Sun. morning. Biscuits at the morning vet check, home made ice cream at another. Water tanks every time I rounded a corner. Trails well marked and good humored signs now and then. I think Don even trucked in a few truck loads of rocks from the OD area to make our northern neighbors feel
at home.
This was a special ride for Garrie and I because we were able to have 3 generations of us ride on Sat. Our grand daughters Carrie and Melissa, daughter Debbie and Garrie and I rode in the 30. We all learned to ride on these trails so this ride has a very special meaning to us.
I would encourage everyone who can to come to this ride next year (I'm starting to put pressure on Don already to do it again)  There was enough parking for at least another 50 rigs so lets fill it up.
Marsh and Garrie Bates