[RC] ponying and other rules - Sbolinge

Julie's story made my day!  I can't quite get my brain around it...even thinking about riding 50 miles while on a break during 100 miles on a horse who was  prone to dumping me makes me tired and nervous! Maybe you should write another book Julie with some of these stories that didn't make it in your first book (or did it and I just don't remember?)