[RC] Cover over Plumbing on LQs - Peggy B-Smith

I just bought a Logan LQ and was pretty surprised at how low the LQs are and they tend to scrape on things like gas station driveways, my driveway, etc.

So - we had casters (small wheels) put on the front edge, right before the grey water tank and at the back - and had the whole rig raised 4 inches. He also welded a frame around my plumbing outlets that sit right behind the LQ entry steps.

I'm doing a 3-day ride next month, so we'll see. If I can get out of my driveway with no problem, then everything else will be easy!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA