[RC] Flair Nasal Strips - Lynelle Robertson

Has anyone tried the Flair nasal strips (made by Breath rite) to in increase the breathing capacity of your horse. I have been reading that they are being used on the track, eventing and even barrel racing for horses with EIPH (simple nose bleeds) instead of lasix? They seem pretty pricey especially if you can only use them once. And no where does it say in the literature how long to leave them on. All the medical information on line is very vague as to a cure or prevention. It seems to be very common around the track. I am thinking that is partially why a lot of race horses are sold so cheap because there careers are over after two incidents.