Re: [RC] horse shopping and the spookiness scale - Rick Jackson

"so he tends to shy and do a very quick 180. "

Reminds me of the first time my Gravy met an alpaca! He was barefoot and we were on a paved road walking towards home. His 180 included a little Buck & Run. Fortunately I landed in the saddle and the chipped hoof was not a problem. The second time I had to dismount and lead him past the Evil Horse-Eating Alpacas! He wouldn't believe me that they were just funny looking cows or deer. We don't go down that road anymore!

Rick
As for me and my horse, we shall serve the Lord. Gallopin' 2:4