[RC] buckets and chairs - oddfarm

Karla, I read your question on the forum but can't reply there. Most of the time when I go to rides I am meeting gals from different parts of our home state. We arrange to have dinners and lunches together so it is much easier if we are parked together. I have a full oven, the others have microwaves and grills. I can get there early as I don't have a "real" job but some of the others not only have jobs, but live further away. So I try to save spots as close together as I possibly can. It's not that we don't want to meet other people, but rather that it is one of the few times we can get together.  Also, sometimes we share horses so if I bring an extra horse, it is easier to have the rider as close by as possible. The rides are just as much a social gathering for us as anything else.

Lisa Salas, the Oddf ARm