[RC] my endurance family and "team estrogen" - Ranelle Rubin

Words cannot describe the emotion I feel at this moment. Endurance Riding brings all of us together on a level most folks only dream about. I want to publicly thank four people who "came through" when asked to do so:

Lynelle Robertson
D'Arcy Diamonoff-Thompson
Racquel (D'Arcy's granddaughter)
Quinn Hall

When I was in a daze...confused...just holding it together..they came through. These folks just took charge and made it happen. The best crew a person could have when the shit hits the fan!

This past Sunday I had a "must leave now" experience. Details about why and how are less important than what happened when I made a couple phone calls. Within a few hours my horses and my belongings were loaded in horse trailers, and I was headed to my new home. A gooseneck dressing room of a Trails West holds ALOT.

I now live in the beautiful Washoe Valley in Nevada. My horses are happy, and I start a new job tomorrow. Man, you should see the sunsets! I still need:

A farrier
A hay grower
Riding buddies-anyone in the area, get in touch if you need someone to ride with!

Happy Trails....

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx