[RC] New Mexico (Caja) Weather: It's Lovely - Deirdre C. Monroe

Title: New Mexico (Caja) Weather: It's Lovely
FYI to those of you seeing reports of heavy rain in the Santa Fe area. Not to worry! We have gotten lots of rain this summer but the Caja has been spared from anything torrential. In fact, Santa Fe is below normal in rain at this point. It has rained this last week at my place about 30 miles north of Santa Fe, but the Caja has just gotten some nice rains that have made it very nice and green.  The stock ponds have water and there is excellent footing at a pond on the first 50-miler loop.

 I think it is going to be really, really beautiful and lovely riding weather. The prediction for the remainder of the week is high 70s with some chance (like 20%) of thunderstorms.

Really, i would tell you if it was otherwise.