[RC] Specialized Saddle for sale - Tipton, Janet

Below is the info on my Specialized saddle with a link to several photos.  Thanks so much for helping spread the word!

Linda

           Specialized Saddle - Western

                            17" Seat.  6.5" Gullet.  Standard Tree

This is a 2 year old Specialized saddle in great condition.  Beautiful honey color w/dark seat.  Cantle with cheyenne roll. Conchos are brass stars in silver rings.  A-fork pommel.  2" horn. Round skirt ideal for short-backed horses.  Three stirrup positions.  Saddle only weighs 17 lbs. This is an extremely comfortable saddle.  It does show minor wear with a few scratches but otherwise excellent condition. Asking  $1300.  Contact Linda: Sonomaoz@xxxxxxxxx or call my cell: 707-217-8423. Grantsville, UT.

Note: Specialized saddles have an adjustable fit system using pads with velcro to fit the saddle to your horse's back.  You can adjust the fit, width, arch and angle.   This can allow you to use the saddle on different horses.  Specialized Saddles web site:  www.specializedsaddles.com