[RC] CSHA Mariposa Ride/ Tevis Stained Glass - Wildcat7

We are once again in the process of rescheduling our ride for November 8th & 9th , 2008.  As soon as the ride date change comes through I will put the entry on the CSHA website.  I will send entries to anyone who was entered in the original ride date.  If you need an entry, please let me know and I will email or snail mail you one.

The California State Horsemen’s Association, Endurance Program, is only handling the raffle for the Stained glass to support Tevis. ALL PROCEEDS, FOR EVERY TICKET SOLD, GOES TO THE WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION, TEVIS!  The winner of the Stained Glass of the Tevis Logo will be announced at the Mariposa ride on Sunday, November 9th.  Tickets will be available for purchase at the ride for $1 each.  This beautiful stained glass was made by artist Holly Foiles, co-manager of the Buck Meadows Boogie ride, held in April.  If you would like to purchase tickets by mail, send your check, made out to CSHA, mail to Rich Theodore 4103 Triangle Road, Mariposa, CA  95338.  Any questions call 209-742-7895.  Lets pull together and present the Tevis with a Happy Happy Thanksgiving for 2008!

Mary Darlene Theodore