[RC] Fwd: Horse Transport East2(Mid)West - John Teeter

contact train at loretel dot net :)

jt

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Cindy Trane" <trane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 14, 2008 8:49:35 AM MDT
Subject: Ridecamp question

John-
My 'endurance' friend told me to contact you...not sure if you can help me or not but here goes!
?
I'm looking for someone from the east coast (New York/Connecticut region) that might be coming to the Midwest (MN/SD/Iowa) that I could get a ride for a big dumb safe healthy gelding.? Either to share gas or get a flat rate to haul him here.??
Is there somewhere on your website that I could post something like this?? Or can you post something?
Thank you.
?
Cindy Trane