Re: [RC] re; tire pressures - Carla Richardson

It always pays to check your tires, even after new tires are put on at the tire store.  Earlier this year, I had my "last year" tires put back on after removing the studded snow tires, and when I checked the pressure, they were 15 lbs under - 35 instead of 50.  I went back to Big O, and said, my tires are all low.  They said they did that to make it a softer ride.  I couldn't believe it - I told them I don't want a softer ride, I want better mileage and better handling - fill them up.  I could tell the difference and knew something was off, my Bronco was handling like a boat.  Scary.

Carla Richardson
Colorado