[RC] re; tire pressures - Rick Jackson

The only benefit to running tires under max inflation is a little better wear when not loaded and almost imperceptible softer ride. Under inflated tires overheat and explode! Over inflated tires are subject to better chance of punctures. On a truck that pulls a trailer it doesnt hurt to run them at max whether or not the trailer is loaded or not. The trailer tires should always be at max! I know when I use mine it is loaded at least 80% of the time.
Rick (ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician w/ 28 years experience)
As for me and my horse, we shall serve the Lord. Gallopin' 2:4