Re: Re: [RC] Hoof Wizard...What do you guys think?? - Dolores Arste

I considered the 39.95 option to see if I liked it. Figured I could return it if not.
Interested to see if anyone tries it. Development costs are high for an original
product. So, my guess is that this is factored into the price. You do get a DVD
and Manual too.

Dolores
----- Original