From: Lynne Glazer <lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rick Jackson <am2aracehorse@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:18:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] more money- kathy

Why would you want your farrier not to make money?  If he or she doesn't make enough money to pay their expenses and make some profit and put some aside for when they might be injured or wanna retire--then they won't be successful.  Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that.

Do you charge more if you're better at your work than anyone else?  Or do you just charge a "living wage"?