[RC] Caja del Rio Endurance Ride August 23 - Deirdre C. Monroe

Title: Caja del Rio Endurance Ride August 23
Well, it is closing in on the Caja Fundraiser Endurance ride in Santa Fe. The weather has been beautiful . We cleared trail, moved rocks, and cut tree
limbs this weekend. Next weekend is trail marking. The Caja is very green, with lots of grass and we even have water in stock ponds, giving us extra water on the first 50-mile loop.

Most of the trails are new this year and comparatively easy to previous years. All vet checks are in base camp. We have a 50, 30 (LD) and 15-mile fun ride. This is a views ride with stunning views on each loop.

We have very nice awards, camping in our easy-access base camp, lots of horse water, and even HAM radio coverage. Two photographers will be on hand. This is a fundraiser and all profits go to the AERC Caja trails fund!

Call Deirdre @ 505-455-2624 (eve) or e-mail me at Deirdre@SWCP. com with any questions. Entry forms are on line at AERC.

Send me your name and distance if you plan to come.

See you soon!