Re: [RC] HRMs / Solar Charger / FYI - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

http://www.solio.com/charger/explore-solio/comp-devices.html#GPS   I am not affiliated with this company in any way shape or form.  I have not used their product.  This is an FYI for your research only.  If anyone gets this product please provide information on how it worked on your device.  Thank you.

D'Arcy