[RC] Mike Cottenden - Laura Hayes

Mike was a wonderful gentleman, but he also had a funny quirky sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye that could not be denied.  I remember one ride at their place in Canada a few years ago where Mike set up 'refreshments' on trail floating in the middle of a creek!  He also placed funny signs and even mannequins along the trail!  He had an old basset hound named Bunny for many years and always had funny stories about her.  I will miss him.

Laura Hayes