[RC] Western WA (Seattle-ish) Horse needs home or place to hang out for a while - Linda-Cathrine Layman - sherman

I wish you were closer, I’d keep him for the cost of feed only ‘til you got back to riding.  Is there a craig’s list you could post your need for affordable pasture?

Kathy

Western WA (Seattle-ish) Horse needs home or place to hang out for a while - Linda-Cathrine Layman

I am still trying to find someone to give my lovely sweepstakes gelding a good home or take him on a care lease for at least a year. If that can't happen, is there someone with safe affordable pasture (100/month) where I can place him until my back heals and my medical bills are under control? He is currently in Everett/Snohomish and I'm living in Issaquah. Can anybody help me avoid sending him to an animal shelter.  I can't bear the thought but if I can't afford board anymore I don't know what else to do...  If you can help or know of anybody that can. I need a miracle.

Thanks

Linda