[RC] Traveling Dallas to Bryce Canyon - Peter Harper

I'm making plans to travel from Dallas, TX to Bryce Canyon the end of this month and I need a stop over spot near Albuquerque, NM off of I40.  My travel dates are August 26 returning September 2.  I have my own accommodations but I'm looking for a stall were I can rest one horse for the night.

I would appreciate any suggestions.  Please email me off line peteharper1@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Pete