From: "Dodie Sable" <dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] ? August 2 Ride Between The Rivers (ride story)

Oh my gosh, I had the best time at the ride.? Once again, this is the =
best
shindig I've ever attended.? Everyone has so much fun and the volunteers =
are
a blast, entertaining and happy all day long.? The after the ride free =
beer
and party was absolutely the bomb.? I'd go next year just for the party,
forget the ride!