[RC] Fwd: WARNING _ WASPS NEST!!! - Horseraser

FYI
Micki

--- Begin Message ---
Please pass this on as I am just going through my address book and sending this
out to horse people I have. If you received this my mistake, please disregard.

Yesterday 2 riders were out and one of the horses stepped on a wasps nest on
the Robie Trail just past knoll trail going east. It happened in the section
that was put in several yrs ago by Dale to reroute the trail. It happened just
before the creek crossing after you go down the narrow hill and then come to
the 90 turn to cross the small creek ( no water in the summer). Both riders and
horses are OK but all were stung many times. Any questions please feel free to
contact me.

Heidi Babcock
887-9507

--- End Message ---