Re: [RC] roach the mane!-horrified - Trailrite

Forget all about the roached manes....Lynn, your pictures are beautiful!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office
661/713-3912 cell
661/513-9206 fax
www.trail-rite.com

In a message dated 8/1/2008 1:44:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lynne@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ya know, I took the mane down to zero on my Remington Steele son last year.  He loved it!  And I liked the way he looked, absolutely elegant, but he has a long, well muscled neck.  I left a too-small handle which wasn't enough when those moments came to "grab mane", once it had grown out to a couple of inches that was plenty though.

Started letting it grow back last December when he was initially offered for sale, since most people want an Arab with the traditional look.  It's grown out about 8 inches now.  One of the photos in his classified listings is from last summer with no mane, as are some of his shots here:
You can see Kat's stallion's long mane here:

Lynne