RE: [RC] once more to the well - Ranelle Rubin

Heidi,

I agree it is nice, yet embarrassing to have it done professionally. Last time I did that was after the Mt Diablo ride..gotta tell ya...soaking my feet with my eyes closed and letting them massage my sore calf muscles after a tough ride the day before was heaven..:) Oh, but I shaved...I hate it when those little ladies say stuff in Vietnamese and then giggle..:)

But today, I chose to do it myself...let them do my nails, but I'll put the $25. in my gas tank, thanks!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx