[RC] once more to the well - Ann Blankenship

Since everyone is being so helpful today, I might as well go to the well one more time:

I have a Trails West trailer and that big, fat rubber molding strip on the front in falling off.  It looks very tacky and we simply can not have that!!! Any idea what kind of adhesive or sticky strips or goop I could use to put it back on?

I know I’m pushing it here but I figure someone else has had this problem.  I can’t be the only one, right?

Thanks,

ann