Re: [RC] braids - Julienne

I've been seriously considering roaching Isabella's mane!  In this photo (taken earlier this year) it's not so bad.. until the spring grass came up and she rubbed half of it off crawling under the fence to reach it.  Reinforcing the electric fence took care of that problem!  Unfortunately the flies and mosquitoes right now are horrific and I can't bear to roach it until the bugs die down a bit.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2018/2516994315_e917d65b81.jpg

My new little girl's mane could be used for a pantene commercial.  Heidi, like your guy, Josey's is long, thick, and luxurious..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/2517812154_c89bda816c.jpg

Julienne