[RC] N. Alabama TWH prospect - rides2far

Hey Guys,
I've been working all week trying to clean up our family homestead in
Alabama and eating my meals at my 80 year old uncle's house who has the
10 Tennessee Walking Horses. He has a 6 year old gelding out there that I
want one of you to buy. This little guy is too nice to waste his life in
a 20 acre field doing nothing.

I'd say he's 14.3, black bay, two rear socks, narrow blaze, good legs,
nice feet, good looking back, friendly. They had the professional reining
guy across the street green break him as a 3 year old and haven't done
anything with him since. Uncle's got diabetes and is weak but honestly,
he would get these horses "broke" and just assume they were "broke",
mount up and ride them around his farm. Then the grandkids come and
they'd turn them loose on them. Either they're terribly lucky or these
horses are pretty darned tolerant.

I talked to my uncle and he said "if one of your friends wanted him I'd
take $500" He's really got to get these horses gone for his wife's sake.
The horse is registered in the Racking Horse registry but is also
purebred TWH. He's perfect weight, been called in for a handful of grain
every day of his life, friendly. I took some pictures  I can send. I've
never cared much where his other mares went, but this guy just looks like
a sturdy little trail horse. I'd hate to see him go to some redneck with
a 7" shank bit. He's never had any of that and would be a good horse to
start on trails. First time I've ever been tempted to bring one home to
ride for him.

Angie McGhee
rides2far@xxxxxxxx