Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:34:15 -0700
From: am2aracehorse@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] braids
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This may be silly and I stand at the ready to have my chain yanked and leg pulled. I note at several of the rides I have attended about half of the horses will have their manes braided. I have a black and white paint that puts on a pretty thick winter coat. I am not able to blanket him/pull blanket off so I don't shave him. Do the braids actually help the horse cool or are they strictly for looks? By the way,  he looks pretty darn good with a set of braids!

Rick
As for me and my horse, we shall serve the Lord. Gallopin' 2:4