[RC] Fw: Looking for an older donkey - marshall Bates

I'm looking for an older standard donkey as a companion for my old donkey gelding. He has been with his mother and father all of his life but we had to put his dad down last year because of cancer at age 33 and his mother is in failing health at 32. Strictly pets and pasture ornaments. Guaranteed good home.

Thanks,

Marsh Bates

336-351-5231

1655 Rogers Rd.