[RC] horse lookup request - Marlene Moss

Can someone lookup a half arab for me – reg number 1A321276? He is also registered pinto (#81130), but I have no idea what that side of the breeding is.  I’d like to know what his arab side breeding is as well as current owner.  I got the horse after he’d been left at a boarding facility and it’s taken me a year to even find out this much.  I’ve got the name of the person who left him, but I don’t know if they are the current registration holder or not.  The horse has been great on the trail and is a fantastic jumper too.

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More