Re: [RC] [RC] Surveys - and what they mean - Carla Richardson

I think what it says is that endurance riders are like the general population, only a small number will actually participate in a poll and vote, and those who don't speak up will often be the first and loudest to complain if any changes are made that they don't like.  Just human nature, apparently.

Thank you for allowing us to participate in the survey.  I hope you have more, and you can bet I'll always vote.  ;-)

Carla Richardson
Colorado