[RC] Duett saddles... info please - Diana Peterson

Hi Everybody

I am still looking for a saddle that makes ME and my HORSE happy.
I just sold my Ellips from Arabian saddle company , because i could not get my legs under me like i would have liked. It DID have
the adjustable stirrup bar, and still didn't get my legs where i wanted them.
Otherwise the saddle was AWSOME.
I have just bought a Solstice and when it gets here i will try IT out.

..well i found Duett saddles online today and wonder if
anybody is riding in them . They have a model called the Companion Trail Saddle. Looks promising.

IF there is anyone riding in these saddles. please let me know your expiriences. ?

Diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.