Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Internet Dialogue/Howard

I am, like steph I think, totally ambivalent about posts by howard. Others, though, have strong feelings (both ways). I don't think I can see a win/win situation. BUT, i set up a list:

and put those who wanted to read howards posts as inaugural members.  Not the best solution, but a way to move foward to a brave new world where ---- howard splits ridecamp!

jt (who has noticed that micro communities are where it's at in our new world order:)