[RC] anyone figured out the new classifieds/horse for sale interface? - Steven and Rise Estergreen

It has those little arrows on the Title, State, Price and Entry Date columns that usually indicate the entries can be sorted by clicking on the column name. When I click on them, the ad list seems to resort itself, but never in any order that seems logical to me.

Most arrangements like this will sort (for instance) by date from newest to oldest on the first click, then from oldest to newest if clicked again. Similarly if the State, Price or Title header were clicked (would there really be any benefit in an alphabetical listing of the "titles" people choose?). However, none of these seem to work that way, so it seems if I want to see if there are any horses that interest me in a particular state, I need to just browse the whole list (and it's getting big!) Likewise, if I want to look only at ads under a certain price, I have to look through the whole list. And, if I only want to see new ads, again, I need to browse the whole list.

The arrows seem to be connected to a random number generator that usually results in a different sort order on each click, but never in ascending or descending order of the column selected...

What are those little arrow things there for? Are they broken, or am I?

Steven Estergreen

---- Msg sent via MCC Webmail - http://www.molalla.net/