Re: [RC] URGENT HELP NEEDED-MISSING HORSE! - Lynne Glazer

Other shots of Dawn's distinctive horse:
http://lynnesite.smugmug.com/photos/179896797_nJZdG-L-1.jpg
http://lynnesite.smugmug.com/photos/179896707_Dc3xn-L-1.jpg

Lynne
<http://www.photo.lynnesite.com>
<http://lynnesite.blogspot.com/>

On Jul 23, 2008, at 6:36 AM, Ranelle Rubin wrote:

 Dawn Simas needs our help!!

This is the email we got from her this morning at 3AM. Poor lady is no doubt beside herself. If anyone can help her or knows of anyone in the Tonopah area please contact her at:

dawnsimas67@earthlink.net

"I have my phone/blackberry. It' 3:30am so I don't want to call you. I
went to Vegas to get Amigo. We camped at this rest area on the way back
at Tonapah.  About 3 hrs ago, he got loose and headed down the hiway 95
south. Sheriff helped track him for 3-4 miles and lost tracks. He could
be 30 miles away on the hwy, in the town, our out on open range BLM land
anywhere. I can track him off and on, my problem is I need a horse, ATV,
jeep, dirt bike...I can't walk after him in my flip flops for 50 miles.
Can you post ridecamp for me?  Call anyone in NV you think could help? I
am stuck just sitting at this rest area while the trail is getting cold."

I will post Amigo's picture on www.my-endurance.net (Ranelle Rubin's page). I have a copy of his Tevis Cougar Rock pic that I will scan and post. He is a paint with black mane and tail. If anyone wants a copy sent to them to post elsewhere contact me before 8:30am

Thank you for anything you can do, endurance family!