[RC] A GREAT VIDEO! "They Crossed the Mountains" - Ranelle Rubin - sherman

Oh you’re not the only sap, Ranelle, (:>) Barb Frank and I both had tears trickling down our faces after we watched it (:>) Barb is a runner, not an extreme runner, doesn’t do 100s, but she does volunteer every year at the WS100 Run. I also highly recommend the movie.

Kathy

Ranelle wrote:

Folks, if you want to be inspired, moved, and learn about the history of the trail that started our beloved sport, watch this video! It brought tears to my eyes...I know...I am a sap! I has excellent footage of the ride and the run, as well as aerial footage of quite a bit of the trail.

Anyway, I don't see it on the website "store" but I am sure if you call the office you can order a copy..best $20. you will spend this year on endurance. Proceeds go to the trail by the way!