From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
a.hoins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:26 PM
To: Kitley, Carrie E Civ USAF AFSPC 30 MDSS/SGSLF; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Treeless?

I will just say that treeless has it's place. Certain
horses do better with them then others. General standard
rule: round, wide backs with low withers do best. My
little mare breaks the rules, more moderate withers, not
round backed. Rider size can play into the mix with chanel
issues down the spine and pressure where the stirups
attach to the saddle. Another thing, the padd is vitally
important. Be prepared to pay $$$ for a good pad. It is
worth it!
Ann
SW PA