[RC] useful info about wasps/bees - sherman

The bee sting pain isn’t too bad right now. But boy, oh boy, the bruised ribs are really giving me something to think about. Lord help me if I have to cough or laugh. Does anyone have any advice for getting them to heal quickly? I tried ice today, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Kathy

Dot wrote:

Reading the story about getting into the yellow jackets reminded me of one of the better remedies to get rid of the pain.

I hope you don't have to use it but DMSO applied to insect stings and bites will sure take the "sting" and itch away.

Never tried it, might work for the horse as well.