From: Greenall
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 5:54 PM
Subject: [RC] Vermont 100 and calvary

Sorry Paul, the winner of the Vermont 100 did not ride calvary.  Farzad was coming without a crew but planned on getting help from other riders crews.  Happily we found him his own crew who did a super job and now we fear he is so spoiled that he might never be "crewless" again!

From: "Paul" <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Cavalry Riders at Vermont

Did you notice that the first place Cavalry Rider at the Old Dominion =
100 won the Vermont 100? And that the first Cavalry rider at Longstreets =
Charge won the Vermont 75? Coincidence?  I think not. Riding Cavalry =
helps you with your ride and with your horse.

Where and when is the next ride offering a Cavalry Division?

Paul N. Sidio
Piper
Spokane MO

John and Sue Greenall